How are you guys finding Hathway's speeds?

• Thread starter Thread starter nevillek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2,277
I am fully satisfied with Hathway broadband Internet, I have been using their service since past 1 year and I must say there are no downtimes and disconections anytime, It's the best ISP in India currently and the Speeds are the best, I advice everyone to take Hathway Internet.

Hathway is good, im using it since the past ten years.. customer service is good, and there are rarely any disconnections.. My plan is 512kbps unlimitited, FUP of 10gb per month and charged at about 7k..

Hathway is good, im using it since the past ten years.. customer service is good, and there are rarely any disconnections.. My plan is 512kbps unlimitited, FUP of 10gb per month and charged at about 7k..

hathway is providing 512 kbps unlimited without FUP charges around 450 pm. check the website for the detailed plan list.

:: hathw@y ::

7k means Rs.7000, I think you got confused between 700 and 7000 hehe

7k means Rs.7000, I think you got confused between 700 and 7000 hehe

lol i meant 7k per year, 512kbps is plans name, downoload speed goes upto 55kbps, and upload at 26kbps. the fup is 10gb per month, if you exceed, u get speed reduced to 256kbps..

dont know if they changed the plans.. :/
im getting 2mbps go 2 lite 23rd onwards, will let you know how it is.

lol i meant 7k per year, 512kbps is plans name, downoload speed goes upto 55kbps, and upload at 26kbps. the fup is 10gb per month, if you exceed, u get speed reduced to 256kbps..

OMG U must be living in Stone Age Still. At that Speed you can just browse and the data gets finishes in less than a month poor you, forget about heavy files downloading, it will take days, btw I am on Expressway 1Mbps Unlimited without any Fair Usage Policy at Rs1150 (incl tax), It would be better if you switch to that plan, the Speeds are good and satisfying.🙂