Google Earth

sarkar007

Regular
Regulars
Nov 26, 2009
Thane
Do you know why Google earth and Google keyboard are not available in India? I mean from the play store. Installing these apps via apk is possible but why are they unavailable to us in play store?

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Had no idea. I have used Google Earth on my Android phone in the past. And I am fairly sure that I updated the keyboard using Google Play website. Both seems to be unavailable right now.

sarkar007

Regular
Regulars
Nov 26, 2009
Thane
It is extremely surprising on Google's part to do this. I mean, google earth for pc is available in India but same for android is not!! What could be the logic? Due to the sheer size of our population isn't India one of Google's biggest markets? Why this discrimination?

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Google Lat Long: Explore the world through Google Earth for Android with fast, accurate maps

Starting today, you’ll see faster, smoother, and crisper transitions as you’re zooming into your dream destination in Google Earth. Thanks to a new 3D rendering technology—the first major 3D overhaul since Earth launched more than 10 years ago—sharper views of mountains and cities are just a virtual skydive away.
And if you’ve created your own map for Google Earth—whether you’re a teacher preparing a history lesson, a researcher tracking changes in the environment, or just a geospatial enthusiast—you’ll now be able to open your KML files from Google Drive directly in the Earth app, so you can view it on the go.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IBF Technology 0
IBF Entertainment 1
Sushubh Apps 3
Sushubh Apps 1
IBF Apps 2