Need higher upload speed

• Thread starter Thread starter cochin007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,176

cochin007

ISP
vonage
Hi,I wanted to know what type of broadband to choose.I need atleast 2 mbps to 4mbps UPLOAD speed.This is for my business to upload videos in Cochin.I am not sure what type of line to go for coz all of the connections have only 512 kbps upload limit.Can any one suggest what to go for? Is there any alternative than wired connection for higher upload speed?Adsl/Fibre not sure about all the options.We will be running server and need unlimited data since other wise it is too expensive.The bigger lines cost lakhs right? If it doesnt work out have to check out Bangalore...

ACT ? Else, leased line, I guess.

ACT ?
Else, leased line, I guess.

WHat is ACT? Asianet?
Is there no other providers ? What about tikiona and others ?
I am not sure who all do the commercial part..

FOr higher upload speed????How do the provide the lines? All wireless? Airtel not in our area...

Theyll lay fibre to your place. Assuming, you want the connection in Kochi. Why don't you check out TATA comm's sme division or bsnl enterprise (enterprise numbers are present on the enterprise section of the website). I've got no idea of the cost involved. Does bsnl provide ftth in your area ?Wait a min, I'd forgotten about 3G. Any operator with hspa should serve your needs. EditThe latency in 3g will be too much and there are virtually no unlimited plans.

Ftth is there but delay is there and going for it... coz leased is too expensive...But need to take higher speed plans since BSNL says lower priced ones are not economically feasilble for them....