Some websites are not opening in my mobile when connected to bsnl wifi

• Thread starter Thread starter pattarbr06
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,659

pattarbr06

ISP
wi-fi
HiSince past a month I am unable to open certain websites(like Facebook,Gmail, also not sync) in my HTC Desire when connected to my BSNL Wi-Fi but works flawless when connected through mobile network. On the other side I have a laptop connected to the same modem through Wi-Fi, it works just fine. I tried hard formatting and wiping my phone and also factory restored and re-configured the modem. I tried using static IP and Open DNS and Google DNS in my mobile,but of no use. And earlier I used my same mobile to connect the same network and wasn't problem,for the past 2 years.Please help..Modem: VMC AN1020-21 BSNL provided

Does they open fine on PC ? If not talk with BSNL.

Does they open fine on PC ? If not talk with BSNL.

Yep they open perfectly in PC without glitch..and i googled for solution but no use. By this i came to know about MTU, is it possible to change it in router itself? if yes how? my modem is VMC AN1020-21. I tried for MTU in modem config. page but couldn't find it.

thanks

Thanks for the reply. But I 've tried every possible solution I have known. DNS changing also..any other solutions?come on guys.

MTU changing option will be mostly in 0/35 editing.