• Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,231

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
i have never used them to shop. i once installed their mobile app but did not use it for any kind of shopping. and for the second time i received an sms from them claiming that i opted in to get all kind of promotional texts from them. i understand that they have excellent deals available through their mobile apps but this kind of shady sms business annoys me a lot.

ngpay is a big spammer. I had it installed once, and thankfully had left that mobile number else they were so many promotional sms and no way to stop them!

sms complaint on airtel.in does not work. hard work to report through sms on a featurephone. rare moment when i am missing having an android device.

I think this is a different scenario we are dealing with. I mean ngpay IS for smartphones, so their workflow is very much designed for such phones.

heh. probably a technical error on their part. could be intentional. but it surely is creepy that they auto-subscribe me to their network with no action on my part. just like airtel auto subscribe me to 3G services randomly.heh. probably a technical error on their part. could be intentional. but it surely is creepy that they auto-subscribe me to their network with no action on my part. just like airtel auto subscribe me to 3G services randomly.