ngpay user experiences

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
i have never used them to shop. i once installed their mobile app but did not use it for any kind of shopping. and for the second time i received an sms from them claiming that i opted in to get all kind of promotional texts from them. i understand that they have excellent deals available through their mobile apps but this kind of shady sms business annoys me a lot.

moindear

Internet addict!
Regulars
May 5, 2009
ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು
ngpay is a big spammer. I had it installed once, and thankfully had left that mobile number else they were so many promotional sms and no way to stop them!

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
sms complaint on airtel.in does not work. hard work to report through sms on a featurephone. rare moment when i am missing having an android device.

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
Regulars
Jun 13, 2009
I think this is a different scenario we are dealing with. I mean ngpay IS for smartphones, so their workflow is very much designed for such phones.

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
heh. probably a technical error on their part. could be intentional. but it surely is creepy that they auto-subscribe me to their network with no action on my part. just like airtel auto subscribe me to 3G services randomly.heh. probably a technical error on their part. could be intentional. but it surely is creepy that they auto-subscribe me to their network with no action on my part. just like airtel auto subscribe me to 3G services randomly.