Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Fb9ggFQ.webp

This show is very similar to Hustle.

Last edited:
I've seen it a few times on axn. Don't remember much though.

it's not exactly brilliant. but is pretty entertaining. should be done with it in a couple of days.

you are going to find it pretty close to hustle.

I like Leverage. The new season starts on July 15, the same night as the new season of Breaking Bad.@chromaniac: Did you get a special deal from Airtel or what? You seem to be watching marathons of quite a few TV seasons of late. I'm assuming you're downloading the SD dvd/hdtv rips of all those seasons.

do not mind SD quality. and 5GB per day sort of works with some sacrifices.

finished all three seasons. nearing fup. would have to calm down and work for the next week 😕 about the show. thoroughly enjoyed it. now have to hunt for what i plan to watch next!

Started the first season today 😉 You're right , its quite like Hustle, though pretty interesting.

finished all three seasons. nearing fup. would have to calm down and work for the next week 😕

about the show. thoroughly enjoyed it. now have to hunt for what i plan to watch next!

If you liked Leverage, you might want to check out White Collar. It's 3 seasons old and the 4th season starts on July 10. I love it.

latest episode was decent though too many loopholes like every other episode. the character of Nathan Ford is still pretty awesome. the guy is an oscar winner!