Adsl led unstable

ashish verma

ISP
MTNL
HiI am new user of MTNL UL DATA599 monthly plan. I got it in month of may.when it started running it ran very good almost 10 days but after that it started very strange things. from that day ADSL LED is unstable. I have given complaints so many time to customer care. they have rule to resolve issue within 24 hours as they say but it doesn't seem they do within 24 usually.my first complain was handled after 10 days which is quite wired. and the strange thing is that someone calls from there on land line phone weather you're available or not and they additionally take the mobile no. but don't give a call on mobile and when you receive a call the guys asks is Internet OK ? (why he asked you would probably think he's done something? that's why he's asking like this)suppose if that time internet is fine for two minutes and you say him ok he won't listen and ends the call and complain closed at behind. No one visits and check the ADSL Modem if any problem is there but i know it has appropriate settings. which it should have. The same happened to me today i gave a complain online and when i wasn't at house my wife received a call from them and she said to him I was not at home and he ended up the call but I now checked the complaint it says no complaint pending then how it sorted ? I simply don't understand why I pay to face such problems.plus they have changed the IVR system of 1504 and no updates anywhere how do i get to know about where i should go ?

hey man EXACTLY same issue here, but im from mumbai. before DC ADSL & LAN are flickering a lot like expected but suddenly LAN stays constant and ADSL blinks very slowly and I get disconnected... this oftens more often when im gaming or doing intensive usage... I guess this must be MTNL wide and not for some users...

yep I agree but whats the relation with extensive usage if you have 512kbps speed and you pay for that you must receive the same bandwidth for which you pay. It should not get disconnected. I am also a Technical Person have worked ADSL cum Routers I have never seen this thing happening with Airtel Broadband Service.I have doubt on Modem Model it may be the factor of this issue.But they don't' take care of complaints properly