New Small Car Suggestions

Crazysah

Arsenal FTW!
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 12, 2006
Hello guys,So me and my family currently own two cars. The Chevrolet Optra and the Hyundai Getz. The Optra has served us for almost ten years and we want to sell it/trade it in for another small the car (around the size of the Getz/Jazz).Which are the good small cars in the market now? We are looking at spending around 5k-6k including the money we get from selling/trading in the car.I was thinking of the Volkswagen Polo and the Honda Jazz. The Brio is good but there seems to be no place in the back.Thanks,Crazysah

shatrughan

Regular
Regulars
Dec 10, 2007
Every company is giving a discount upto 1lakh. there was a article in todays newspaper(HT mumbai)

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
Regulars
Jun 13, 2009
Without a mention of the usage, it is difficult to suggest as both petrol and diesel have good options in that segment. I would recommend the Jazz and the i20. Polo is good, but unless you take the top end, the interiors are bland.

Crazysah

Arsenal FTW!
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 12, 2006
Without a mention of the usage, it is difficult to suggest as both petrol and diesel have good options in that segment. I would recommend the Jazz and the i20. Polo is good, but unless you take the top end, the interiors are bland.

Usage will be mostly city driving in Delhi (a ton of driving!) with one ever 3-4 month road trips to not too distant places.

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
Regulars
Dec 9, 2006
Delhi
Get the Jazz if you can manage with petrol. The base model is for 6.23 lacs on road. And unlike other cars, even the base model comes with a decent kit including airbags and ABS.My mom bought the Brio last week. The engine is lovely. Very fun to drive.