Why not auction 2G/3G or even 4G based on which company offers the lowest tariff ?

This is a hypothetical question , and i want pros and cons of this type of sale of limited resource..No point in arguing with you who considers lokpal the penultimate solution for all the ills of society and also one who thinks campaign and signatures are the only way to make govt consider a recommendation by citizens.

Thanks for your wisdom , sir ji .

continue your troll in other threads.. your wisdom is needed elsewhere..

(what kind of lame excuse is for discussion to bring up lokpal ?)

today itself i bought a reliance classic 7610 handset for a night guard(he requested me) for price of rs 474, after applying discount coupon , on deals and you, and he can easily use mobile for 100 or at max rs 200 a month of recharge, and that by itself is quite a low expenditure, i mean i know a lot of ppl still wont be able to use it even at that rate but , u cant really expect a free mobile for all 40% below poverty line and rs 25 a month for recharge expenses, can you??

so whats ur lame excuse to bring up this thread , when tarrifs and mobiles prices are already so low???

what is ur obsession with low tarriffs and mobiles for all?? do u want ppl below poverty lines to have android phones worth 8-10 k for 1 k?? those ppl can hardly manage their basic needs , whats "even lower" prices gonna benefit them???

all this in the light that whoever can afford all the iPhones and androids is already buying and happy , they want it at high price , so that they can showoff that they got a pricey shit in their hands , if that was not the case they wouldnt change mobiles as soon as new models comes.

also please dont start with another lame excuse of rural penetration of operations of companies (if they are given free spectrum) , they can do it if they want it (along with this corrupt govt)they got huge money power.

again all this n the light of fact that , mobile and tarriff is "not" the basic necessity of life , you again and again bring this same topic with ur lame obssession like, someone is gonna die if they dont have mobile, ignoring the fact that tarriffs are already so low at 1.2 paisa /sec with mobiles reaching at below 1k with atleast 20 models available , this is the cheapest in the whole freaking wide world.:Shabbo: