Renault Duster

What colour do you suggest? I don't like that daalcheeni brown. I'm thinking about white. But then they say that scratches are very prominent ok white. Then I thought about black. They say dust shows nicely on blacks. :blink:🤔

Do not buy Red. I have owned two Red Swifts. They attract bike riders like flies. You would be sitting peacefully at a red light and an auto wala would bang you from behind.

The cubic capacity is the same but power output is different.
Micra has a 68 bhp, 160 Nm diesel motor and duster has an 85 bhp, 200 Nm one as well as a 110 bhp, 250 Nm one

This is from team BHP
The Renault Duster has three engine options; two 1.5L diesels and one 1.6L petrol. Both the diesel variants have the same engine, albeit running in different states of tune. The 84 BHP 1.5L engine has a fixed geometry turbo while the higher powered 109 BHP diesel gets a variable geometry unit. This K9K turbo-charged common-rail diesel is the runner-up for the National Engine of India title (currently bestowed to the Fiat 1.3L MJD). The K9K powers the Logan, Sunny & Fluence sedans, the Micra & Pulse hatchbacks and now, the Duster SUV.

yes it is, on the Duster. On the Micra, it produces 68 bhp. Are you saying that the Micra comes with two diesel engines?

Does this mean Micra is a serious contender for an ECU remap for enhanced power delivery?

^^ it has no Turbo AFAIK , while the 84 Duster has a FGT and the 110BHP a VGT.
In short, no. You cant make the Micra a Mini- rocket. (pun intended)