3GB for Rs198, you need to have credit limit of Rs45000

• Thread starter Thread starter drdj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,754

drdj

ISP
Airtel
i use 3gb data for rs192 plan. today internet got barred on and when i called use customer care i was told that to use it i need credit limit of rs45000, for which i need to deposit rs34000 because my credit limit of rs11200 is not enough. how ridiculous. do ask for required credit limit before opting for any service with airtel.

one silver lining- you 'll not reach even half of limit of 3 GB and so need not worry about paying 30p per 20kb. i wanna switch service provider to one who doesn't have any such ridiculous billing method. honest service providers can contact me at 9717200996

Of course you aren't required to pay any such amount. If what you're saying is true, Airtel is taking you for a ride

I'm on a 1 GB plan. I've never used 1 GB, even when I was away from home and hence broadband. With the speed that Airtel offers on EDGE in cities, nobody can use it for more than 5 minutes.

switch to prepaid.... no such credit limits

Thats pathetic i use a 1.5gb plan for VF and my credit limit is 4500 but it goes over that and never faced any problem.infact they charge data and voice separately and you will be barred only if ypur voice usages go over the limit.