• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,614
Status
Not open for further replies.

anoopmis

ISP
Tata Docomo
I have activated 3G service on my number 7204357520. I have 3GB of 3G data. But still I am unable to connect to 3G network in Bangalore. I have done all setting (WCDMA/GSM). It shows the 3G network but unable to connect. I connected Customer Care but they could not solve the problem. I wrote to listen@tatadocomo.com also. They too didn't respond properly. I am using Sony XPERIA P.

It's note worthy that on earlier 3g recharge on my other mobile 8880096993, I didn't had to do anything. It automatically upgraded to 3g and gave me good speed.
Contact me on 8880096993.

Hi Anoop,We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.Thanks and Regards,Customer CareTata DOCOMO

Yesterday I got a mail from tata docomo customer care in which the customer care executive suggested me to recharge with 3g pack to get 3g speed. I recharged with 10mb 3g pack and my whole 3GB of data got overwritten. However I got 3g speed on that 10MB. I am quite displeased with this inconvenience and wrong suggestion by a non-technical prospecti.

Status
Not open for further replies.