Formula-1 News and Updates

Poor guy had a pole position in Monaco he could have won that race but because he couldn't start from pole because of his 5 grid place penalty...

^^I dont know what it contains as the video link blocked....I watched the movie Senna last Saturday Night...I didn't know much about Senna.... before watching this documentary... Just obvious things - great rider who died young in a F1 accident.... When I started to watch Senna...I was surprised by the eyes of a rider who seemed nearly shy in the interviews.... but fiercely strong and daring on the truck.... His face was a canvas where his soul sketched the mixed feelings..... that were born as he and life slowly sprang up.... You see Senna as a true consistent human being....who debated between what he loved - racing, his country- and what was surrounding him .....and sadly growing up in Brasil's poverty, politics infesting F1, too much engineering against pilot's talent.....This is a must-seen documentary.... A must-seen film indeed.... Traces of archive footage that let you be a little closer of a great man who loved and lived for a passion....who had errors and fought against them...and who taught us a great lesson of attitude and coherence.....I salute you Mr. Senna and We miss you...

Last 2 years of the race was won by Vettel and it was Hamilton & Alonso who were behind Vettel in that last 2 edition of Valencia Race....I feel either 1 of the 3 drivers can win this weekends race....We had 6 races so far and we had 6 different drivers winning the races....this is the race i dont mind to see a 7th different driver to win this weekends race....hope its Schumi....Qualifying Star Sports @ 5.20 PMESPN HD @ 5.25 PMRace Day on Satr Sports @ 4.30 PMRace on Star Sports & ESPN HD @ 5.25 PMChequered Flag on Star Sports @ 7.15 PM

Oh Yeah i am sorry...:lashes:

Most boring track

Yes indeed... i dont think Tye degradition is going to happen that much hope atleast with the help of DRS some over take happens...i wish to see some safety car periods in this race....

Looks like this is the last year we see valencia. Would be alternating from next year onwards.

If this weekend's Valencia street race is the Spanish city's last, the cries of disappointment will be barely heard.

Instead, the opposition to the race has been shrill in the build-up to the 2012 running.

A residents group calling itself 'Circuit Urba No' has published a letter to Fernando Alonso complaining bitterly that the race should be scrapped amid Spain's financial crisis.

"The grand prix creates an illusion of fantasy accessible to very few people," the letter to the Ferrari driver pleaded.

All the signs indicate that Valencia will not be on next year's schedule, with Mexico slated to take up the 2013 date if as expected F1's two Spanish hosts move to an annually-alternating scheme.

The first Valencia street race in 2008 was attended by well over 110,000 fans, but organisers this year are struggling to fill the vastly-culled 45,000-capacity.

The latest dark sign for the event is that some firefighters are refusing to accept 'volunteer' status for their duties this weekend.

The city "has turned its back on formula one", the El Pais newspaper headlined, estimating that actual attendance on Sunday could be below 30,000.

'Circuit Urba No' urged Alonso to "take off your helmet" in order to discover "the humiliation, inconvenience and hardship" endured by those around the circuit.

And a spokesman for another opposition group urged Valencia president Alberto Fabra to "stop looking the other way" in order to realise that F1 is "a disaster for all Valencians".

Source