Samsung Galaxy Note 2

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 715
  • Views Views 66,792
5.5" ? Hmmm.. Now we only need devices at 6" & thereabouts to complete the full set of sizes

Galaxy note was originally expected to become a niche device but turned out to become a best seller in its own right. samsung has sold millions of units of galaxy note globally. it is hugely popular even here in india. i see a lot of people carry it when i go to malls. i mean this particular phone is easy to recognize when someone is using it for a phone call or browsing the web. and i know a bunch of people who are waiting for note 2 to arrive in the market. i mean anyone who likes the note is more than likely to upgrade to note 2 rather than any other smartphone because they are too used to the larger display on the phone.

lol. i am sure they would check out competing devices. there is no competition to note in the market today! i mean i would definitely recommend a 5" model from htc over 5.3" model from samsung in this segment of the market.

lol. Yeah ..i see atleast 5 notes with girls in my college. Asked one of them why note? She said she likes the big screen and its easier to view FB O.O and see pics/vids/games etc

yeap. i had buy the note but of course i can't because of the same reasons i sold one x. i cannot manage with customized android builds.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 may have a flexible screen - IBN Live

The next-generation Samsung Galaxy Note may have a flexible screen, according a Mashable report. But don't let the word "flexible" fool you. A flexible screen here does not mean that you will be able to bend the phablet. It instead means that Samsung is expected to make use of a material that makes the screen more resilient than other glass smartphone screens when it comes to bumps and falls.
"With a flexible display, if you drop your phone on a rock it has a chance of bouncing back. Do the same thing with glass, and you're probably in for trouble," reported Mashable.
Further, according to a report from Korea IT Times, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is expected to feature a 5.5-inch flexible display and utilise Unbreakable Plane (UBP) and plastic substrate that reduces thickness by 0.4mm. According to leaked specs, the phone will have a slightly better screen resolution and a faster 1.6GHz quad-core processor.

What will be it's price? any idea anyone 30k or below 30k, i will be definately looking to buy it sometime in future after it releases.