Samsung Galaxy Note 2

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 715
  • Views Views 66,767
16GB: 39K32GB: 42K64GB: 45K (won't arrive immediately)this is what my source claims as per the pricing of note 2 in india.

If that is true. It is actually great pricing.

they are already showcasing the units to media people. pr people are being fed the usual crap. it could launch officially in a matter of days 😀

The lengthy promotional and explanatory type of video has been converted into numerous videos by cutting them in short 1-2 minutes clips by SamsungMobileIndia!

Can't waittttttttttt any more arghhhhhDamn I have been youtubing the note 2 videos everyday for the past 2 weeks, can't get more desperate than this..

@droidsuree - Wow.. I think you are posting here after a long time?Maybe just preorder it 😀

@sabir, yeah mate.. was finding it really tough to find time amidst work, my son and family.. Hope to be back in full swing soon.. I would pre order it but what if it is priced exorbitantly? 5k will go waste unless the booking is completed within 3 days.. in case of snapdeal 1k would go waste... plus if i get it on ebay or some other site, i can use some coupon as well as get it on 0% 6 mth EMI