At&t Broadband Services Coming To India Soon

• Thread starter Thread starter hotindia
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 71
  • Views Views 12,650

hotindia

Regular
AT&T along with mahindra is going to offer phone services and broadband services in India soon.Could this be the beginning of a new broadband revlolution in India.Finally our T1 speed unlimited dowloads dreams may come true.

^ No Hopes . connecting fibre cable to the broadbandusers across the country is not feasible in near future .

future is in wireless(Wi-Fi) connection and min. 512 kbps connection speed required. IF wi fi is there, no problem of rain and wire-fault.if they come with fiber optic, only competition will increase and some dec. in price. they should come with services like radio,gaming,p2p,offline-mail etc.main problem is speed and services.i can watch whole movie(lage raho...) on google video, without buffering. ek dam clear(dvd). but possible for 24online client users.

hehehe...with the pathetic conditions in India, it will take them 10 years to weave enough fibre to start services....

But t1 speed unlimited will cost Rs.10,000/mo.

Firstly, until you specify your source, this news is speculative at best. Secondly, AT&T is a crappy company, so I wouldn't have high hopes from them anyway.

yeah please stop spreading fud on this forum. you are hurting our feelings. it might prove very injurious to your health 😉

Nope this was in news sometime back, and future is abt wireless , ever heard of wi-max , this had already been implemented as pilot project in AP.

krishnan, show me a link, quote a newspaper article! Till then I dont think anybody is going to believe him.

^ this was a news item in Apr 2006 ( Economic Times )
Print Edition had more details (speculation ?) than the
web edition . pls see this

Sheshu, hello? What kinda idiot do you think I am?! Dude, that article was posted on 1st April!! Hello?! 1st April!