MIUI MiHome Launcher

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,068
First time I installed the MIUI rom, I was confused as to where the app drawer was. Only after reading up later on I realised this is based on the iPhone's layout. Having used it for some time now, I don't seem to mind it. It does feel fast

First time I installed the MIUI rom, I was confused as to where the app drawer was.

My reaction was the same.

But, not many themes available for phones with large resolution.

yes. Not only launchers, they make roms for all devices as well. I used it on my moto for a while. Looks apart, there were some great functionalities.

so basically these theme put all the icons on the homescreen itself like the iPhone?

Yes, and if someone still wants the 'feel' of an app drawer, they can create a folder on any of the home screens and put all apps under that. However, having used this one I don't see any additional benefit for that one extra click.

what is the point of anything? this is the question i asked myself after watching prometheus.

I don't really see the point of using it.

Agree. There are people who want to get a feel of iPhone ui. May be helpful for them.
I actually liked miui rom s for the customization that it provided over and above the cm base.