Netflix News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter IBF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 984
  • Views Views 131,884
  • Tags Tags
    netflix
I'm in too, single stream, 200 bucks/mth seems okay. Let's make the new account after 7th Feb, this new account shall have another month of free usage.

I am on the 650 plan but most of the times I need only one stream, very rarely ill need two. So if there are two people who need one stream each, I can move to the 800 plan and we can share.

I believe free period is based on the 400 plan so it just has one stream at one time availability?

I've the free trial with the 650 plan, I think you would get 1st month free on sign up with any plan selected, this is applicable till end of feb I think.

ah so you pick a plan at time of account creation and you get that plan for the first month free.

You can change plans any time during the free period as well. I moved from the HD to UHD plan.

Netflix is using very efficient encoding. I saw about 7 hours of HD yesterday and it consumed just 4 GB of data. YouTube HD consumes approximately double the bandwidth compared to Netflix for the same quality.

Yeah we can share. PM me. I have the 650 plan for now but ill switch to the 800 one if there is one more person.