Wired broadband options in Kotturpuram (Chennai)

• Thread starter Thread starter xfilos
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,752

xfilos

ISP
Airtel
Hi ,I currently have airtel broadband ( I know 99 percent uptime ) but still their FUP is very bad considering the speed. My Fup limit is 10 gb and it gets over in 8 days 🙂. So iam trying to opt for some other broadband providers.I called reliance (since they has 12 mbps plan on their site) they said they dont have feasibility in kotturpuram. I saw tata teleservices website ( docomo broadband) having nice broadband so i called them and submitted my details but no one called. So anyone here from chennai kindly suggest a broadband connection if it has feasibility in my area within Rs.1300 range and has atleast 75 to 100 gb FUP. Thanks all for your help.PS : From what i enquired from locals they said you broadband is available , but seeing the posts here on forum i cant decide whether i can go with 'YOU'.Looking forward for your replies.

FUP is very bad considering the speed

I don't get it. You picked the plan with 10GB FUP. What has it got to do with the speed of the plan?

Oops sorry if i dint mention it clearly , what i meant to say was my speed is 2 mbps which exhausts my fup very fast 🙂. Before i used to have 75 gb FUP plan 1699 4 mbps but changed it to 10 gb 2 mbps due to budget reasons. Now using this for past 2 months iam thinking of opting for some other provider because of FUP.Thank you

Better stay with Airtel by choosing a higher PLAN or try ur luck with YOU or Spectranet if available.

Better stay with Airtel by choosing a higher PLAN or try ur luck with YOU or Spectranet if available.

Thanks Raj, Guess i have to try 'You' since spectranet is not available here. Well atleast there is safe option in airtel wherein i can keep my existing connection without disconnection and without any bills for 3 months. Will try it out.