Airtel plans for Chandigarh

• Thread starter Thread starter Necromorph
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,522

Necromorph

ISP
dafuq
Hi,I've been a loyal Airtel customer for past few years. I am from Chandigarh and want to know what will be the best plan to use. I am kind of sick of my current plan and want a change.I am looking for something between 500-750.

Place a request for disconnection. Bargain with retention dept. Thank me later 😀

misleading Title .

+1

Even I am from Chandigarh and I suggest you go with bsnl and disconnect Airtel. BSNL service is equally good and they have great plans.

PS: Had used airtel broadband for about 5-6 years. Now using BSNL broadband.

misleading Title .

Sorry for that, wasn't intentional

+1

Even I am from Chandigarh and I suggest you go with bsnl and disconnect Airtel. BSNL service is equally good and they have great plans.

PS: Had used airtel broadband for about 5-6 years. Now using BSNL broadband.

Thanks, i'll look into it.

Hi...You have not specified about your connection whether it is prepaid or postpaid? If you are using prepaid connection then the best one for you will be easy recharge of Rs 425 and Rs 350. These plans are valid for 30 days. If you have a postpaid plan then power plan of Rs. 450 will be the best.

Hi...
You have not specified about your connection whether it is prepaid or postpaid? If you are using prepaid connection then the best one for you will be easy recharge of Rs 425 and Rs 350. These plans are valid for 30 days. If you have a postpaid plan then power plan of Rs. 450 will be the best.

Broadband plans are only available in postpaid I guess.