Internet Cable Line got cut..No response from Airtel

• Thread starter Thread starter nishantrk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 4,838

nishantrk

ISP
airtel broadband
Hi Guys, From Last one week My internet connection is not working , I had registered a Complain with Airtel on 11th June. Since they work at their own pace..I haven't got any response from them...But leaving that matter aside...Actually Today I came know the problem is that wire coming from roof to House has been cut by rats , That the reason there is no Line available .Now my question is do the whole cable starting from the DP to my modem needs to be replaced ??? Will airtel take care of it or do I need to money for the new cable??or Is there any connector available in market to connect the cable together back again ?? Will it cause any speed issue if I do it myself ???I called airtel CC but as you know ..only got the tape recorded message from there ...So guys please help..Have already suffered for 8 days..don't want to lose any more time waiting for these guys..Thanks in advance..

Option 1 Get a connector, fix the line or cut out the affected part , remove the casing, join the wires, cover the joint with insulating tape.Option 2udaan.bsnl.co.inApply for a new connection, it'll be installed in 3-4 days Option 3Ping airtel presence on twitter.

Check with a local electrical shop for the cable and connectors.Use a 4 core cable and join two together.....this cable will not be very strong so better to avoid the 2 core cable.Price is around 10 to 15 bucks per meter