mtnl wiring

• Thread starter Thread starter coolraj79
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,393

coolraj79

ISP
exatt
dear friends i wish to know how mtnl guys do the wiring at your home...my telephone is in the hall and computer in the bedroom.....is wiring too much of a mess...and how quickly they come and install...can i ask them to come at a particular time as in there is no one at my home.....regardsrajesh

The internal tel wiring in your house can be done by you. But do it thru an electrician who is knowledgeable about these things also remember that you should not have any parallel connections.

there is no big deal in the wiring of mtnl..u can do it yourself.. if u hv parallel connections ,just connect the second phone thru the phone line coming out of splitter .remember not to disturb the main line coming to splitter.

thank you friends bt what i am asking is whether the mtnl guys will do the wiring as a part of the package from the hall to the bedroom...what kind of wires they put......if the phone is in the hall, there will be wire going from it to the computer in the bedroom will those guys do this....or i hv to pay them extra...usually in how many days we can expect it to be installed after registering for a new connection...

I think you have not understood what I have said. From what I have been told by MTNL staff they no longer like to touch the wiring inside the house as there have been many complaints from customers that their paint work has got spoilt etc. so they expect the customer to do the wiring. The website tells us what I have said about parallel connection. That is the reason why I said use the services of a good qualified electrician for the job. Whether your local wireman will do it for an extra buck is between you & the wireman. Best of luck for that 🙂