Indian Premier League Updates

SVK

twitter.com/svknet
ISP
Jio Fiber, Airtel 5G
After ICL has rolled out its plan to kick start its matches - NDTV.com: ICL to kick off on November 30 I was just wondering if both these CLUBS comes across plans of playing CRICKET matches between them, what would be the result? Who will outplay other? 😗

If this plans materalise, then IPL & ICL should pay me some dollars too for coming with this idea for first time😛

MUMBAI: Indian [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]Premier [COLOR=blue ! important]League[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR], the Board of Control for Cricket in [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]India's[/COLOR][/COLOR] (BCCI) Twenty20 format competition, is developing into a hot property much before its launch.

Among the top names doing the rounds for responding to the BCCI's offer of franchise for owning cricket teams in the IPL are Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan and industrialist Lord Swaraj Paul. The media has already reported a list of interested bidders who include Anil Ambani and Vijay Mallya.

entire story:

Indiantelevision.com > News Headlines > Big names bid for IPL franchise

By the look of things this is getting very interesting. I did not expect this at all. If big money people buy the IPL teams then we could be witnessing a league which could go on to be as popular as the EPL is all over the world.

or it can just become a pro-let's make a lot of money league. i want better stadiums, better training facilities, ground level facilities... that is not going to happen i guess.

IPL will definetly create a new revolution in cricket as kary packer created in 1985. It will be a big hit in India and also abroad. Things will change soon in another 5 - 10 years in cricket and there leagues like IPL from BCCI, APL (Australia), EPL (Eng), SAPL (South Africa) and many more. To be short it will be like footbal leagues - EPL, LA Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A,............:thumbsup:. InIPL will definetly create a new revolution in cricket as kary packer created in 1985. It will be a big hit in India and also abroad. Things will change soon in another 5 - 10 years in cricket and there leagues like IPL from BCCI, APL (Australia), EPL (Eng), SAPL (South Africa) and many more. To be short it will be like footbal leagues - EPL, LA Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A,............:thumbsup:. In this regard ICL will be floppest of all :thumbsup::hysterical:😛

Quote:"Hi, my name is Shahid Afridi and my favourite shot is anywhere for 6 😀😀" now out of the team...I THINK WE MAY NOT SEE HIM PLAY ANYMORE...international...may be IPL.

Wherever he plays. Everyone would enjoy seeing him swinging his bat :thumbsup:

I loved the introduction of him in ICC T20

"Hi, my name is Shahid Afridi and my favourite shot is anywhere for 6 "
and then he gives a big smile.. thats superb to watch :thumbsup::thumbsup:

he is only out of Test. He ll still play odis and t20

I really enjoy his batting with sixes but not against india:hysterical: and the fact is he is too good for the indians:thumbsup: only in this series he has failed to blast against india:ashamed:

I hope it is not ESS. They might have Hindi and English commentary and not show football, F1 and other sports.

I hope it is not ESS. They might have Hindi and English commentary and not show football, F1 and other sports.

I think this time ESS will win and the result will be that some football matches will be missed and saturdays F1 qualifying session will also be missed by us :wall:

I think this time ESS will win and the result will be that some football matches will be missed and saturdays F1 qualifying session will also be missed by us :wall:

They have already spent a lot of money to get the rights for all ICC tournaments. But they do need something to show on Star Cricket, don't they?

THey have Star Cricket know. Then IPL matches will be showed on Star Cricket. simple

THey have Star Cricket know. Then IPL matches will be showed on Star Cricket. simple

They will try to make more money by showing it on both the channels.

If they show it in star cricke then its not an issue but they wanted to earn more money so for that they will telecast in Star Sports or ESPN & Star Cricket with english & Hindi commentry:wall:. Case Study is India - England Oneday series & T20 W Cup