Something about Gold (XAU) ...

• Thread starter Thread starter desib0y2011
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 5,830
30 years dollar chart..........according to this , there should be only strength in dollar , no weakness

Where do u get these charts from? U get it for such wide spans of years!

internet zindabad..........i dont trade all this except stocks, so i dont need it, but for my keen interest i keep a watch at all major charts, gives me overall picture in my head, about whats next😀

I m very bad at that. But still i will make a try to see if i have understood even a pint of the technical charts analysis.....So looking at this, i think it is consolidating, and may stick around that level for a while (around 1 or 2 years may be) - falling a few points, gaining it, and again falling a bit more.........post that, it will be ready for a major upside.

Agree with ur point buddy. I wasn't aware of this old a chart!

i want to make a point about this aspect of human nature

ppl are by evolution hardwired to think that whatever has been happening in the very recent times(years) will keep happening ................thats where they are wrong. because not only universe is dynamic and changes with time but with it, all aspects inside it. nothings constant .

I m very bad at that. But still i will make a try to see if i have understood even a pint of the technical charts analysis.....

So looking at this, i think it is consolidating, and may stick around that level for a while (around 1 or 2 years may be) - falling a few points, gaining it, and again falling a bit more.........post that, it will be ready for a major upside.

elliott wave theory person is saying it will fall , that big range u are seeing at the extreme right is low at 6600 and hihg at 14200.........that low if again tested will make the world shiver in the ass, and elliott man says it will go to 400, i think it will go upto 400-3000 ............anywhere.

Of course yes! I mean the day u start looking at things & thinking about it, will be the start of everything for u. It takes further conscious directions/guidances from others to just remind that the world was existing even before u were in it, and that many things happened at that time as well! 🙂I started to just be aware of Gold prices from around 2003-4.....i used to see it at those low levels & hence it comes naturally - that Gold has risen so much, so quickly. It takes someone to remind that the recovery was after a fall, and that fall happened before u started looking at it!

that also explains to you.............that you were living in false sense of understanding of how exactly markets works , and what are the risks in the markets.since you never saw any greater fall than 8-10 % , you thought it will never happen and gold will keep rising , you almost talked like an expert here, when clearly you were not , think about it almost all ppl just like u talk like this (because they dont know the facts) and VOILA YOU GOT BULLISH CONSENSUS , every body is bullish and you think(due to evolution) because everybody is upbeat ,not all ppl can be wrong at the same time???? thats the fabric of the bullishness or bearishness for you my friend .😀

human beings life is just a matter of emotion and psychology ..........markets are run only only psychology.even gods are only psychological entity , to give inner strength, nothing more.the day we will be able to answer the questions regarding origin of the universe(perhaps there will be no answer ever) the gods will vanish completely , not necessarily means, that day would come. my studies about markets are more divergent towards psychological aspect ,and some price charts . price charts are infact printing of the psychology of the crowd

For that matter, i m certain, there will be an answer some day for sure. Coz everything happening around us - markets or the origin of everything has to have an explanation. Just that for certain things, man hasnt reached to the root cause of it. I m sure even movements in prices of stock or bullion or whatever, has to have some explanation which would be without any "chances of behaving the other way than expected". If u know the inputs, and u understand the process, the output shud be totally as per ur expectations. Just that we havent been able to understand the process in & out!

when ppl wont have money too buy eatables..............they will start eating gold :l

"...when ppl wont have money..." = then ppl won't have gold = b'coz gold IS money. :vampire: = they will NOT start eating gold - b'coz they have NONE :applause: