• Thread starter Thread starter JasPuneet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,454

JasPuneet

Vehla
ISP
BSNL
I recently changed my Broadband plan from 500 FN Combo to 900 ULD Combo. But the BSNL people didnt changed my ADSL Data rate. It is still 1900 kbps only. I complaint it firstly to the person with whom I had all the interaction during this process. He said that it is changed from Banglore centre, it will be done within a day or two and they have nothing to do with it. After few days, I complaint about it on selfcare portal. The person who called me in response didnt even know what does ADSL Line rate mean... He closed my complaint without any action.Still so pathetic customer service of BSNL....................Their employees seem to be people of STONE AGE.....Getting only 1.2-1.3 Mbps on this connection🙁

I too am thinking this. They cant keep their website up for the time. The governement job is so easy. They never need to work. I just tried to log into the bsnl website to have a look at broadband packages, and found that it's down. This is not the first time, it keeps happening. Why the hell can they not keep it up? is it that difficult?

@OPHave you tried using the mis page ?@mreccentricSeems fine here. Want me to post screenshots of a particular kind of plan et al ? 🙂

@OP

Have you tried using the mis page ?

@mreccentric

Seems fine here. Want me to post screenshots of a particular kind of plan et al ? 🙂
Here's the link that isn't working. Neither is the sub-domain working
http://www.karnataka.bsnl.co.in/bbservices.php
I think the problem is with karnataka subdomain.
You may post the link of your region, but i think the packages would be different.
Thanks 🙂

lolzz BSNL is like this for ages and everything is corrupted in karnataka no one cares ... thats sad part

yup as my friend told above i tried to open plans page for soo many times i am from mysore too planning to get new Broadband 500 night unlimited plan

finally i got a page here it is bro

http://www.bsnl.co.in:9080/opencms/bsnl/BSNL/services/broadband/new_BB_postpaid.html

chose any plans u want all are listed there

BSNL plans are more or less the same throughout India 🙂

then let me get that link, the regional website yet not loading.

ask the cc guys to change ur 'profile'. they might understand with this word and forward ur complaint to the guys who change these settings on the bsnl's computers