The Good Wife (2009-2016)

This show is looking at a messy ending.

The show has wasted too much time trying to sort the leadership at the firm. I mean it wasn't even required. I don't understand why they have problem over whether Alicia becomes a name partner or not. Waste of episode and characters which they can use to show a second case in the same episode.

I am guessing they are going to end up with... Alicia eloping with Jason. Cary leaving for tahiti. David Lee in permanent fight with Diane at the top of the firm. Eli dumping Peter. Peter going to jail.

not sure what i was hoping... no legal case. felt like a finale except that it was not. i finally realize why the last season was so much fun compared to previous ones... the kids were not in the picture! especially zach. hopefully, next two episodes would be focused on the case against governor considering they have pretty much settled the family shit in todays episode.

Loved the ending. Loved the finale. Loved the show. I would miss it. At least the cases. Not the personal stories. The cases were great.

What a lame ending, reverse engineering the scene from the series premiere...They lost the plot with the corruption case. Oh well, Alicia didn't disappear to become a lumberjack like Dexter. That's a relief!

While still being occasionally brilliant, these last couple of seasons haven't been the best of "The Good Wife."

The first five seasons were great except for the brief period at the beginning of season 4 when Kalinda's ex appeared.

The different judges, the lawyers and other quirky characters will be missed. I'll miss Eli Gold and her daughter! Those characters should get a new show.

Lucca Quinn, Elsbeth Tascioni, Louis Canning... This show had some amazing characters.

I might have wrote this before. The creators (Robert and Michelle King) have a new show on CBS. It's called "Brain Dead" with Mary Elizabeth Winstead as the lead. It's a summer show starting on June 13. Hoping the shorter 13-episode format will make it as good as the first 5 seasons of "Good Wife."