Moving from bike to scooter cause of petrol hikes.

• Thread starter Thread starter freakster
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,196

freakster

ISP
LAN
hey, i own a hunk bike, considering the recent fuel hikes, i am planning to buy a scooter because they give great mileage in comparison to bike. my friend suggested me Mahindra duro. i liked the looks and styling. can anybody help me with the features and specifications?

I am an avid biker.....but recently I have fallen in love with scooters due to the ease of usage and the fuel hike. I purchased a mahindra duro dz recently and to my pleasant surprise it has delivered better than expected. The overall maintenance is very pocket friendly and the mileage easily touches 45 kmph. It’s worth a try!!

What happened to the Mahindra Duro DZ you already bought?

Ignoring your post count, I choose to respond. Scooters do not give better mileage than bikes. Not with the same engine capacity.

Well, When you rode it, you should have got the specs :Boy Think:

Hey all..........few days back I got a chance to ride new mahindra duro dz and the experience was amazing. I must say it was an awesome ride.... The thing which enthralled me is about its Digital ignition engine system which boosts up the performance of engine and the advance telescopic suspension which enriches the comfort level.

Paid by Mahindra

Dont think so... Look at his previous posts... 3 months 3 posts... & All the post describing how he recently shoved a Duro up his *Beep* & how it is giving him milage of 45kmph(thats right not kmpl but kmph) & how its maintenance is so damn pocket friendly... All this just proves that he is a such a devoted forum member who just wants the help the community with his valuable insights 🙂 ...

Earlier we had DTH fanboys and Mobile Customer care (which were not promoting but giving dumb replies), now IBF is having 2 Wheeler promotion agents/fanboys?