vBulletin 5 Connect

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 7,068
lol. yeah. here too. in any case, the official name is vBulletin Connect 5. should get better now that it has been officially announced.

i have received the beta copy. people interested in playing with it?

blah. i have to leave early morning. i have not slept since last night. i want to install it and play with it for at least 5 minutes. and the app is asking for a newer version of mysql 😕

Then better hold on till you return. May not be the best idea to get stuck in between.

lol. it is a beta edition. and very incomplete. i am supposed to install it on a private location with a password. 🙂so no. i am not upgrading this installation. the changes are massive and well. not everyone is going to like it.

vBulletin developers do not seem to be remotely interested in fixing vB5 to support users who might be surfing the web with JavaScript disabled. They say that if you want a product compatible with old browsers and such users, you should stick with older edition of web software.

Unusable without Javascript - Page 5

beta 13 was released today. installed it. cannot even get it to work. horrible.

if you want to share 10 links, you are going to have a headache posting them on vb5. i have no idea what they are trying to do mimicking facebook with the post editor.