Need info regarding Service of fivenet in Sion Area(Jain Society)

rajadeep

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Nov 9, 2007
Mumbai
Hey guys,So finally I have decided to ditch my trusty(well not really) old MTNL broadband... Considering my location(Sion west near Sion hospital), my best bet would be Fivenet... But I am a bit skeptical of jumping onto the fivenet yearly payment upfront bandwagon... I spoke briefly to the guy from deep communication suppling Fivenet in my area & he quoted me 10K+tax for a year of 5Mbps... He did not offer any monthly plan so that I could test for a month or 2 before paying for a full year... Now I just want to confirm with any users from Sion area as to how is the service in this area... I know their head office is in my area but want to try & make sure before I risk 11K for a year of internet... Any feedback would be highly appreciated :) ...

gaurang08

Regular
Regulars
Dec 17, 2009
Mumbai
Paying any ISP upfront for one full year is way too risky .. if any service downtime is there and they dont take action on time you can do nothing as they will already have your funds .. However good reviews you may get but my personal opinion is dont risk so much money upfront ...