National Telecom Policy

• Thread starter Thread starter xred
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 240
  • Views Views 47,677
right. people in america have the option to subscribe to netflix, Amazon prime, hulu plus etc etc. and they can stream content on demand instead of download it and storing content locally for viewing. at 20mbps, there is in fact no need to download and save data. you just stream when you want to. i had do the same if legal streaming services were available and speed/bandwidth was not a concern.

right. people in america have the option to subscribe to netflix, Amazon prime, hulu plus etc etc. and they can stream content on demand instead of download it and storing content locally for viewing. at 20mbps, there is in fact no need to download and save data. you just stream when you want to. i had do the same if legal streaming services were available and speed/bandwidth was not a concern.

Yo dumbass, you can access all that content with a Free US VPN too. You don't need to be in the USA for that

who's the dumbass here calling me a dumbass? downloading content through torrents is illegal. watching american content using vpns is also going to be illegal unless you subscribed to the service as an american. it's all about the technical details.

who's the dumbass here calling me a dumbass?

downloading content through torrents is illegal. watching american content using vpns is also going to be illegal unless you subscribed to the service as an american. it's all about the technical details.

There are no rules against using a VPN in India, you retard. And there are no rules against downloading torrents from India, you braindead kid

Wo bechare ko pata hi nahi ki usne kissey panga le liya..:iconrofl:

Correct 😀 But the way he spoke, it is not apt to be spoken to anybody, not only admin.

Wo bechare ko pata hi nahi ki usne kissey panga le liya..:iconrofl:

Actually it does not matter who he was abusing... What matters is that he was "Abusing"... Bravo to the admin for banning him 🙂 ...

😀 downloading illegal content using torrents and boasting abt it on IBF . Beware Mr. American Pie, you could be caught anytime . And idher ke Boss se panga nai lene ka 😉

Correct 😀

But the way he spoke, it is not apt to be spoken to anybody, not only admin.

It'd would've been fun to post se fitting replies 😛 but, that would have turned it into a mud slinging match.

Thanks for the excellent info chromaniac.
a) How about us sending e-mails to 121@airtel.in (or is it .com?) and asking this.
b) Any idea when the policy will be 'implemented'? Once that happens, we can really pressure airtel.

The only way they will improve is if competition hots up. In some areas of Bangalore there is an operator Rs 999, 10MBPS :desire: 50GB FUP. :drool: not in my area :cursing:

Are the guys framing the policy dreaming???
Achieve substantial transition to new Internet Protocol (IPv 6)
in the country in aphased and time bound manner by 2020 ... :lol: (pg 7 point 34)

Any updates about roaming free India policy?

Actually, it was a stunt will be available very soon in the next couple of years.

I think NTP 2012 will be implemented by 2015 atleast

Oh. You said little early in 2015. Government also has a lot of other work to do other than NTP.

According to PM, he said Money doesn't grow on trees and NTP development needs lot of money. First, they will estimate expenses and distribute as per plan to get work done and then, they will get to know that money amount which is expected to reach at end is not received. So, 25% region of India will get fiber optical but they will not have IT infra to feed INTERNET connectivity.

After a long time, I have read a statement passed by PM. Let him warm up his body to do some movement, first and in starting, you want to give him tough task which will make busy in arranging the finance.

Back to NTP. It was a fiction story written in very good manner to gain attention of public. I was shocked when I have seen some of major points of NTP. I hope Shahrukh will use it for his next upcoming sci-fi movie Ra.One 2.

Yes. Lead actor of this story, Kapil sibal.
He said on 31st March, blue print will be ready. I haven't seen any news of blue print after that but I heard news about blue film was watched by ministers in the parliament. I have a doubt is that the thing he was talking about?

Kapil sibal seems like treble. When he delivers something, I love to listen his ideas but after long time, it becomes noisy to listen.