Apple FaceTime Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2,191
The most needed feature .. Don't know wht took Apple so long to add this feature ..

carrier approval? 🙂 now that all US carriers have killed unlimited plans, there is little to worry about data consumption.

Still.. they could have added the feature on unlocked phones .. It just don't make any sense to not allow facetime using data connection even on unlocked phones..

well. they saved that update for iOS 6. like they did a lot of things with Siri. Apple likes to update in patches so that they have something to update about most of existing stuff as well. i mean iOS 6 on its own does not feature anything spectacular yet from what i have read until now. it seems like a progressive update from iOS 5. i do not consider the new maps app an iOS 6 feature. siri enhancements are also nothing spectacular. updates to most of existing components is what they have done in iOS 6. i hope google has good stuff planned for jelly bean which is expected to be announced later this month.

Aww. So nice of them. First manufacturer to provide 'Facetime' on cellular.

Apple disables Group FaceTime following major security flaw - The Verge

this was pretty bad.

Apple has temporarily disabled its Group FaceTime feature in iOS and macOS to fix a major security flaw. A bug in Apple’s FaceTime video calling feature has allowed anyone to call a phone or Mac and listen in before the other person picks up. The flaw works by adding yourself to a FaceTime call before the recipient picks up, tricking FaceTime into thinking it’s an active call and forcing the person you’re actually calling to start transmitting audio.