• Thread starter Thread starter raddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 982

raddy

Regular
ISP
Reliance JioFiber
Hello EverybodyI am planning to buy a wireless headset for listening to TV from different room or while in the night without disturbing any body.My bro informed me that the TV's inbuilt speaker would be disabled if i connect the wireless headset in TV's 3.5mm jack.I want my family members too be able to listen to TV in front of it while i am listening to it while in different room.Is that possible ?

I tried it and it didn't work

well in 2007 cricket world cup, i wanted a bigger tv so i bought my LG 29" with a very specific feature , it has built in fm transmitter for audio,can be heard in tv and any fm playing gadget simultaneously i bought it because my wifey had zero interest in cricket and matches were in night, so not to disturb her, but that year india got eliminated in round 1 itself.:smartass:

You can do that if you use a STB. My Wireless headphones transmitter had a Red/White input cable aswell as a aux one. So i connect the Tv using HDMI and the wireless transmitter using the Red/White cable. Both work simultaneously.

i bought it because my wifey had zero interest in cricket and matches were in night, so not to disturb her, but that year india got eliminated in round 1 itself.:smartass:
:love-struck: lol

i bought it because my wifey had zero interest in cricket and matches were in night, so not to disturb her, but that year india got eliminated in round 1 itself.:smartass:

We were simply blaming the cricketers for the loss. Now we know who the culprit is 😉