For MTNL delhi users only

• Thread starter Thread starter livingogg
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 4,284
Most of these emails have probably never been checked , you have to go to your exchange & speak to the JTO , i had a similar problem the line man came & checked & said every thing was fine , but the problem was not solved , i spoke to the jto & he came to my house to check & then sent a senior engineer who fixed the problem , the JTO also informed me that complete rewiring will be done if problem was still not solved.

I have been facing the exact same issue for almost a month now. The broadband guy just shrugs it off saying there is a problem at Rajouri Garden exchange and they're trying to fix it. No matter how much I try to tell him that the exchange problem started later and mine has been giving problems long before that but he simply ignores the complaint since he has a good excuse.

Here are some of my screenshots.

Is that snr margin for real ? :O

Seems like its due to some kind of spark in the line. At times when the connection is working normal, the upload SNR goes down to 0.7 to 0.9.

Strange problem. What's even stranger is pingtest says my line quality is B.

0.7 to 0.9. That's very bad. And you're saying it works properly when the snr is that low. According to the ping test your line seems quite good. And I don't see any problem with your stats. So, you're facing disconnections ?

Yes, continuous disconnections. I just copy pasted my session summary from last 18th June to today and created a pivot table. Here's what it looks like. This is a count of the number of times session reconnected, effectively giving me the count of disconnections.Row Labels Count of Times Logged InJun 18-Jun 7819-Jun 14820-Jun 3121-Jun 11422-Jun 35Grand Total 406