Appeal to @airtel_presence to launch broadband plans with > 150GB FUP limits

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 8,187
lol wtf is wrong with you people? I want a 8mbps plan with no FUP for 2000Rs with taxes maybe then I'll take it. I'm just a normal PC enthusiast and I doubt anyone would waste 3k rs for a stupid plan with a stupid FUP in place except of course the richie riches that this forum seems to be full off, sorry for the rant.considering that the data is cheap, Airtel can very well launch such a plan but of course they wont because most people are happy paying 3k rs for a 4mbps plan with a ****UpPolicy in place duh

you have your own expectations. i have my own. mine are just a bit realistic with respect to airtel. sorry if i offended you.

I want a 8mbps plan with no FUP for 2000Rs with taxes maybe then I'll take it.
Well, yeah, ... I too am waiting for them to start the 1 tbps unlimited plan...

there are very few countries that wud actually offer u an unlimited plan for that low price. infact many isp's don't entertain the concept of unlimited plans for residential users. u ppl will just keep waiting till the end of time i guess !!!

I want a 8mbps plan with no FUP for 2000Rs with taxes

Rs2000 approx. = $40, a 8mbps plan with no limits at all.. only for $40 ? Even in the states (USA) you would not get such an "awesome" offer with all their advanced networking system.

You need to be realistic, a measly 1mbps broadband connection in the US costs $35 (with a fixed data usage).

We are more concerned of FUP rather than speeds. I know that there is no FUP out there in USA.We are happy to get 1 Mbps rather than 256kbps after FUP!

We are more concerned of FUP rather than speeds. I know that there is no FUP out there in USA.

We are happy to get 1 Mbps rather than 256kbps after FUP!

Who told you this ? There are limits in the data transfer per month there, unlike in Airtel where our speeds drop to 256kbps after the limit. Over there either you are overcharged per extra GB of data you use or your Internet shuts off till you top up your plan.

in australia they used to get dropped to 64kbps after fup(don't knw wat their post fup speed is now). there is no way u can think of paying 1-2k and get a 10-20mps unlimited connection. u shud expect to pay 4-5k for 400-600gb limit in most places.

well the problem is that they specifically ignore the requests i make. they have a special garbage bin designed to throw my suggestions in.

well the problem is that they specifically ignore the requests i make. they have a special garbage bin designed to throw my suggestions in.

Any business that ignores its customers is doomed to fail in the long term.,,

Any business that ignores its customers is doomed to fail in the long term.,,

nope, i dont agree.
it is competition which lead such business (which ignores its customers) to die...
airtel still have no competitor like themselve. airtel BB has practically zero downtime. I dont remember when I called airtel last time for no connectivity or dial tone.
once adaptor of my beetel wifi was not working and they replaced it within 4-5 hours after complaint.
our PSU (MTNL BSNL) failed in many ways, like if the line is down then it is tough task to get it work again OR no coverage in certain areas.

I still dont see any competitor in next 2-3 yrs who can compete with airtel. till then LTE Rates (which are way high now) may come down but then airtel BB too can reduce the rates and will survive.