shared room want under 3k with act or you broadband

anilsethi04

Regular
ISP
dial up
hi I am a student and want a shared room in bangalore having facility if either you broadband or act broadband in that house.I want to download many animation tutorials.also I will study there and will search for job.so any bangalore people are living in rent house having above broadband connection and want to share room plz pm me.I am from north east know hindi and little english.is hindi language used in bangalore? plz help thanks

I can answer ur last part. Dude dont worry, here all sorts of people r here. So hindi wont be much problem,english too easy to handle

Dont worry you can easily survive using Hindi language.You get lots of Paying Guest facilities for that budget, mostly in the interior areas. Many of the these PGs have broadband connections, I guess it wud be more for emails...

@moindear can u help me and provide email or phone number of such pg facility house with broadband facility?thanks

You can start searching them online.I will try to do my best to get some details. I dont have PGs around my area so have to rely on my friends.The best way will be to decide on an area first and go ahead.