How to check data usage in Aircel

• Thread starter Thread starter anandsesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 78,552

This is not working for chennai. Chennai balance check itself is not *126# but *111#. Any idea what is code to see remaining data usage?

This is not working for chennai. Chennai balance check itself is not *126# but *111#. Any idea what is code to see remaining data usage?

As Bharati says its not working for Bangalore either. Even I tried *111# but not able to check used data or balance data statistics 🙁

===========================================================================

Its *111*33# .. i m sure

*126*6#works for karanatakau can know data only on limited packsin unlimited packs u cant check how much data u have used!

*126*6#
works for karanataka

u can know data only on limited packs
in unlimited packs u cant check how much data u have used!

Are there any limited packs... for 3g .. As far as I know aircel only offers unlimited plans ( in this mask they can do whatever they want)
Why is this clause that one can't check data balance in unlimited plans..It must be open ( whatever is the case they must show you have x 3g data balance)

But, these guys don't send any sms after FUP is hit most of the times in unlimited plan

Here's USSD code to check bandwidth balance in U.P.(East) Circle, checked with customer care before using and shows BW balance for me.
*122*011#

many blogs publish wrong codes, some might have published USSD codes which activates certain services which deducts the applicable amount from
your prepaid balance, so its always better to call customer care and ask the ussd code instead of trying any shady codes.

Hi,
I am an aircel chennai subscriber and I had subscribed for Pocket Internet 24 and spoke to the customer service to find out the USSD code to check the data balance and it is *111*99# and this works for me. Nothing else worked for me.
regards.