Boardwalk Empire

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 945
1st Season was good.in 2nd season,just because michael pitt had differences with the Writer,they killed him and ruined the whole Story/Character Development Arc going for him. the killing was improvised in the middle of the season, though it has got renewed for the 3rd season, I dunno if it can match the consistency of the first 1.5 season

Completed both the seasons. Definitely not for everyone. Liked some characters like Nelson Van Alden, Eddie Kessler, and Richard Harrow. unlikely that i would check out the third season...

well... it is not as fast paced as other shows. it is more of a slow moving drama with some nudity. cannot think of one reason to say that you should definitely check it out D:

Guess, I'll just continue with Californication then, enjoying it so far 😉

Righto. Californication is awesome. Even though it might feel like they are dragging the story after fourth season. Cannot wait for the sixth!

i thought several episodes in the first season were boring. this is a very different show. each episode does not have a fixed storyline from what i remember. so that ensures that some parts are going to be boring. 😕

Renewed for season 4. they have to improve on the storyline in the next season. season 3 so far is horrendous

finished watching season 3 tonight. good one. this one saw the arrival of al capone. 😀 next one is final i hear?