Where are the airtel broadpand tariff plans page?

• Thread starter Thread starter dragonball
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 5,374
they are trying to integrate online booking of broadband connections with their shop.airtel.com portal. in that process they messed up the tariff page

I was wondering about the same thing too. Thought they just messed up something which made it inaccessible for iPad browsers, which was understandable considering there aren't too many iPad users in India yet, and most (unlike me) have a pc at home/office to access the site from there. But wow, how the hell can Airtel go on for two weeks with such a major hole in their website? No one can access the tarrif plans at all? Lmfao. And this is supposed to be India's leading ISP. Cant even keep their own site working. WJW!

airtel has a bad habit of changing the URLs of different things on a regular basis.

not officially from what i have read. some users were offered 8mbps plan with 150GB limit with 200-300 rupee premium over the current 4mbps plan. considering the throttling, it does not really make sense to go for that plan.

Hi, It did work but how does one find this page?! Typing tariff, plans on google didnt help, neither did searching on homepage.

They had sent an email with the link when they launched the new plans and I had saved it in Chrome Bookmarks

This page lists only lists new plans (although thats not true as I do see SOME old plans as well), there is a link at the bottom of the page to view all plans which redirects to the original tariff page (which can be browsed on Airtel website's landing page) but that one doesnt work. Dont they do any testing while making changes on their website?Its pathetic.

Try doing a site search for .PDF extensions with search query for your region and you might be able to get all the tariffs in a PDF file.