Hathway HD Quality down

bhaskarkilli

[OP]
Regulars
May 16, 2012
from last one week the quality of all the Hd channels is down very badly and not as brilliant as before. Just observe a fast motion scene in any channel you can clearly see the bad square pixels.What is going on in Hathway??

bhaskarkilli

[OP]
Regulars
May 16, 2012
Now the situation is even worse.pixels coming in all HD channels.Horrible.

bhaskarkilli

[OP]
Regulars
May 16, 2012
I am from Hyderabad.My area is Mehdipatnam.Do u want more details?? @Hathway helpline U have told Dolby will be available in Both HYD&Blore and Enable of Dolby will be delay in Mumbai becauase of technical issues.Surprisingly they enabled Dolby sound in Mumbai and they postponed in hyd& Blore.why u postponed this.and When you will enable Dolby in both areas.I regularly asking about M tunes HD when u will add this channel in Hyd.When you will increase bandwidth in both areas.we know After june 30th Bandwidth will be increased in Mumbai but what about Hyd&Blore?? plzz plzz reply this.I am waiting for Dolby sound.I am using ADTV bcoz of this only.If u provide Dolby sound I will leave ADTV and happily continue in Hathway. Is there any chance to add more HD channels in Hyderabad area after July 1st??(I am asking about M tunes HD and utv stars HD).