[Q] No Signal in Room (Cell Phone Network - Vodafone)?

• Thread starter Thread starter Akshay Jain
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 6,083

Akshay Jain

I m using Vodafone - India from last 4 Years but still I don't have proper strength in my room. It's totally ZERO and if someone calls then it shows " Phone is Switched Off "We have almost 8 Cell Phones and All Cell phones is having the same status as mentioned above.Well it's with every network like: Airtel, Idea, Reliance, Vodafone. No Network works in my room and the side room but it works in the front room of the house.What Can I use or any Hardware or any thing like booster if Vodafone people have or I have to buy any thing for solve this issue.P.S. There is no Jammers installed in our house.

Picocell is basically the thing you are looking for but I think they have to be provided by your carrier for it to work with their network. I have not heard of indian carriers offering this to consumers who are facing signal problems.

I have heard that many people have complained and like Vodafone Survey team came and take the diagnosis and saw the condition and they installed the Booster and the signal problem was resolved. Well they don't offer this to everyone but it's something that depends on luck and the links of the representative to whom we are talking.But it's truth that they install Booster.

They install a booster, but it consumes significant power, and you need to be a high spending customer with contacts to get it

sadly vodafone india would not be able to help considering they are banned here. 🙁

Well Can you let me know the total cost round off or any idea and secondly how to get that?

I had one at my home more than 6 years ago, no idea about the costs and way to get it

But I do remember it consumed 250-350 Watts. Maybe new ones consume less

I m weak in this calculation thing. Let me know in the price. How much price will it consume (Price of Electricity)

1 unit every 4 hours approximatelyCost of unit depends on your electricity supplier ofc

1 unit every 4 hours approximately

Cost of unit depends on your electricity supplier ofc

NDPL is the supplier. Well It's very high? Don't know. 🙁

Well Please if possible then let me know the solution of how to get booster?

you guys need to stop using Reply With Quote option while responding to the latest post in the thread! /offtopic

Can I use this thing to get network worked?

http://www.google . com/products/catalog?q=mobile+signal+booster&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=12492298547603613385&sa=X&ei=sl_ST6DWFNHQrQe8_Z38Dw&ved=0CIoBEPMCMAA

(Remove Spaces between Google.com)

I m using Vodafone - India from last 4 Years but still I don't have proper strength in my room. It's totally ZERO and if someone calls then it shows " Phone is Switched Off "

We have almost 8 Cell Phones and All Cell phones is having the same status as mentioned above.

Well it's with every network like: Airtel, Idea, Reliance, Vodafone. No Network works in my room and the side room but it works in the front room of the house.

What Can I use or any Hardware or any thing like booster if Vodafone people have or I have to buy any thing for solve this issue.

P.S. There is no Jammers installed in our house.