• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 6,181

Toocool

Addicts
ISP
airtel
one of the greatest traders of all time jesse livermore some 80 years back had identified this pattern, in the image above.

peter bradnt , one of the greatest technical trader of modern times had seen it on Apple's computers chart, see above.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/807/57492736.png/

exactly what happened..........just awesome.:worthy:

- - - Updated - - -

now.......apple has way to go , lol

i mean down ,down ,down baby.:apple:

one of the greatest traders of all time jesse livermore some 80 years back had identified this pattern, in the image above.

peter bradnt , one of the greatest technical trader of modern times had seen it on Apple's computers chart, see above.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/807/57492736.png/

exactly what happened..........just awesome.:worthy:

- - - Updated - - -

now.......apple has way to go , lol

i mean down ,down ,down baby.:apple:

Jesse Livermore was one of the greatest trader of his time. But he let his ego override his own rules, over traded ,went bankrupt and shot himself!!

what really amaze me about technical analysis is that accurate mathematical analysis can predict stock prizes to good accuracy. Amazing !!@toocoolsomeday, I am coming to you for taking technical classes. Be prepared 😀

Technical analysis can only increase your probability of success but cannot guarantee successful trades. I prefer fundamentals to technicals.

what really amaze me about technical analysis is that accurate mathematical analysis can predict stock prizes to good accuracy. Amazing !!
@toocool
someday, I am coming to you for taking technical classes. Be prepared 😀

sorry missed ur post completely 🙂
Technical analysis can only increase your probability of success but cannot guarantee successful trades. I prefer fundamentals to technicals.

fundamental guarantees success ???

^ haha. good one.

sorry missed ur post completely 🙂

hmm...tabhi mai kahu ki itne dino baad post like kaise 😀...BTW, when and where I have my first lecture on stocks? 🙂

you guessed it right...I dont....But I can offer you in exchange of a good stock analysis class 😀...

For short and even medium term, i agree its all on technicals. And for long term, its technicals plus fundamentals......technical, so that u can identify the right time to buy & then, make better profits in the long run on a fundamentally strong stock.I have learnt to analyse fundamentals in books.....havent been doing it practically since i will have to take a short break from my job to do that! Technicals - i hardly can make out a thing. But when someone explains, i do understand the stuff.

I think waren buffet relied in fundamentals more than technical, correct me If I am wrong