how technical analysis works.

• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 6,184
I have atleast seen that in short run - week/fortnight/month, technicals play a big role. A fundamentally strong stock too, will witness sudden falls, just because it has reached a "peak" identified on the charts. SBI is a really good stock - thats what i have seen. But exactly a month back, or a bit more (June 4 to be precise) it was selling at sub 2k per share. See where it has gone today. A jump of 200+ in just one month translating into more than 10% return in a little over a month.And i have got tips from people, that it will again touch around 2k/ 2k & 40-50, if not less than that, before shooting up again. (PS: Thats not my analysis.....just that few people have told me that! 😀)

near to zero..
Tell me where to start.

then tell me ur age:eagerness:

@ Toocool...Do u know how is Zerodha as a Stock broker? I mean is it good for small time investors like me? I currently am on Sharekhan, and at times i feel they too get costly in terms of various charges......ICICI Direct is costlier than Sharekhan, so that too cant be considered!

zerodha is my current broker for last 1 year.:rainbow: its all online only and cheap, must be in top 3 cheapest brokers in India.

Yeah, but u are a bigger player than me....so i wanted to know if its good for someone like me.

Oh , Another Thread which deserves Bookmark :biggrin:

@jaymin, i am not a big player, but a keen follower of the markets, call them, they are cheap for any player buddy. also call rk global. also. i will tell another one which i dont remember right now

Zerodha is Fantastic. Almost Nil BrokerageOnly Problem is they don't have a direct ICICI bank payment gateway. but that problem is solved by NEFT.@ toocooli have heard NSE NOW will become chargeable in future and Zerodha is planning to dump them and introduce their own Trading Platform

@ashish they have direct transfer via some inbuilt system , they charge for it though @15 rs per transaction to their account only.instant credit is done into client account via this thingi really dont know anything about NSE NOW being dumped by them, it is a nice platform , i hope if they do dump it, then they get something better replacement .

this monthly chart of nifty is so ****ing bullish , that i cant even tell you. i think it should work out very nicely as expected. if not there is always backup plans for short termers. long termers should keep buying no matter what.

nifty looks so ready to break out on the upperside, 20 period moving average looks so clearly crossed , this is my chart reading that "nifty is ready to breakout very soon and will probably not come near 4500 in decades to come"

amazing chart.

Have u guys seen the status of Infosys after the First Q ResultIt went down by almost Rs250..what can we do in this stock.I dont have Infosys stock at the moment