how technical analysis works.

Toocool

Addicts
[OP]
Apr 2, 2007
one of the greatest traders of all time jesse livermore some 80 years back had identified this pattern, in the image above.

peter bradnt , one of the greatest technical trader of modern times had seen it on apple's computers chart, see above.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/807/57492736.png/

exactly what happened..........just awesome.:worthy:

- - - Updated - - -

now.......apple has way to go , lol

i mean down ,down ,down baby.:apple:

obeliex

Regular
Regulars
Nov 5, 2011
one of the greatest traders of all time jesse livermore some 80 years back had identified this pattern, in the image above.

peter bradnt , one of the greatest technical trader of modern times had seen it on apple's computers chart, see above.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/807/57492736.png/

exactly what happened..........just awesome.:worthy:

- - - Updated - - -

now.......apple has way to go , lol

i mean down ,down ,down baby.:apple:

Jesse Livermore was one of the greatest trader of his time. But he let his ego override his own rules, over traded ,went bankrupt and shot himself!!

almon

Regular
Regulars
Mar 1, 2009
what really amaze me about technical analysis is that accurate mathematical analysis can predict stock prizes to good accuracy. Amazing !!@toocoolsomeday, I am coming to you for taking technical classes. Be prepared :D

Indhira

Jul 1, 2012
Technical analysis can only increase your probability of success but cannot guarantee successful trades. I prefer fundamentals to technicals.

Toocool

Addicts
[OP]
Apr 2, 2007
what really amaze me about technical analysis is that accurate mathematical analysis can predict stock prizes to good accuracy. Amazing !!
@toocool
someday, I am coming to you for taking technical classes. Be prepared :D

sorry missed ur post completely :)
Technical analysis can only increase your probability of success but cannot guarantee successful trades. I prefer fundamentals to technicals.

fundamental guarantees success ???

almon

Regular
Regulars
Mar 1, 2009
sorry missed ur post completely :)

hmm...tabhi mai kahu ki itne dino baad post like kaise :D...BTW, when and where I have my first lecture on stocks? :)