Urgent help needed ; BSNL broadband via DNA-A212 modem

fastrack

[OP]
Jun 7, 2012
Dear all,
I was using the DNA-A201BEI modem to connect to the internet. Because it had only one Ethernet port and no wifi, I got the DNA-A212 modem. I've been trying to configure it but I'm unable to fix it.
As soon as I got the modem/router, I launched the configuration page and enabled PPOE mode.

Problem no 1.
I can connect to the internet via Ethernet port 1. I'm unable to connect another computer via Ethernet port 2. The Ethernet 2 light comes on but the I couldn't access the internet from that computer.

Problem no.2 (most important to me now)
I cant connect my laptop to the router. I searched the net many times but I just can't get it to work. The router configuration page seems a lot more complex than others'. Please help me set up a wireless connection between my laptop and the modem/router.

Attaching two screenshots of the wireless settings.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. I need to fix this as soon as possible.
Thanks.

fastrack

[OP]
Jun 7, 2012
Maybe this thread should be moved to routers and modems section. I'm not sure though. I read essbebe's post about configuring the DNA A212 and A213 modem/router. The website mentioned was earnindians.info. When I checked the link, the website is no longer there and the domain is put for sale. Friends, if you have any idea about configuring this DNA A212 please help me out. Even links would be very useful. Kindly post if you have any. I'm in a desperate situation.Thanks.