Zee Tv HD will be added soon TS web site updated!!

• Thread starter Thread starter vikash1111
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,175
Awesome news! About time they did, though it isn't like I watch any of the existing HD GECs. It just makes the package more VFM. I wonder if a price rise is round the corner.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn it, they have increased the price of the pack to 100 per month. Time to take the annual package for 900 while it is still available.

- - - Updated - - -

Saved 300 bucks by taking the Annual HD pack. They are revising the price of this pack to 1200

This is getting way out of hands now. When channels like Movies Now HD & Ten HD are relentlessly being ignored while stupid channels like Zee TV HD is about to be added. This is happening especially in the times when TS is running out of bandwidth. What is the need of adding such grandma channels? In side note, now there is only Rs. 500 approx difference between Annual Mega HD pack & [Annual Grand Sports + Annual HD Gold].

Strange the website is much faster than the channel addition this time. I still don't see channel being added.

Zee tv hd added on lcn 118

- - - Updated - - -

PQ and AQ of ZEE TV HD is good.. audio is 5.1 channel dolby digital. audio is better than Sony HD.

This is getting way out of hands now. When channels like Movies Now HD & Ten HD are relentlessly being ignored while stupid channels like Zee TV HD is about to be added. This is happening especially in the times when TS is running out of bandwidth. What is the need of adding such grandma channels?

In side note, now there is only Rs. 500 approx difference between Annual Mega HD pack & [Annual Grand Sports + Annual HD Gold].

You have misunderstood Tata Sky's Business Strategy.
Tatasky won't add the channels we want, it would add channels which fetch huge carriage.

You have misunderstood Tata Sky's Business Strategy.
Tatasky won't add the channels we want, it would add channels which fetch huge carriage.

I don't agree with this strategy. If that was the case then they would have never added HD channels like Star World HD or Star Cricket HD.

What I think they are doing is making the HD package more family oriented. Channels like Star, Sony & Zee increase family viewership. Basically it attracts moms & grandmas to watch more & more HD content.

As we can see that they are adding HD channels one by one so we will have to wait for a while for the next HD channel. What I don't understand is the unavailability of HD news channels. Apart from CNBC Prime HD which is* strictly business news channel, there are no hindi or english HD news channels available yet in India.

This is getting way out of hands now. When channels like Movies Now HD & Ten HD are relentlessly being ignored while stupid channels like Zee TV HD is about to be added. This is happening especially in the times when TS is running out of bandwidth. What is the need of adding such grandma channels?

In side note, now there is only Rs. 500 approx difference between Annual Mega HD pack & [Annual Grand Sports + Annual HD Gold].

May be because these stupid channel have large number of audience.