Whats your most awaited Mobile OS

mhsabir

Xclusive
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 7, 2006
Chennai
A couple of notes -Not talking about a particular brand or model or rather a poll as to which Mobile OS generation is awaitedAssuming that all will eventually launchNokia/Windows would come under WindowsIf anything else is missed please mark other & leave a comment=====Andorid/JB can be used for next Android Mobile OS.

mhsabir

Xclusive
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 7, 2006
Chennai
Bill Gates called me to tell that he loves you :D

mhsabir

Xclusive
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 7, 2006
Chennai
Is that confirmed?@Admin - Request you to alter Android/JB to Android/Nexus/JB in that case.

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
google has not even confirmed the name jelly bean yet. and you are talking about confirmation of jb to be a tablet only update. they merged honeycomb and gingerbread for a reason so that they can have a unified update in the future. why would google release an update specifically for tablets when they have a unified OS for both the platforms?

mhsabir

Xclusive
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 7, 2006
Chennai
Ah, I mean is JB only for tablets confirmed. Because, I thought Google had moved to common OS. Just as iOS & Windows8 & BB10.

- - - Updated - - -

@Admin - Yeah, thats why I say, why not change Android/JB to Android/Nexus

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
site:android.com jelly bean - Google Search the entire android.com has no reference to jelly bean edition of android. everything being mentioned here is just rumor. though a tablet from google is pretty much confirmed. asus is said to be manufacturing it for them.

they could name 4.1 jelly bean but i really doubt that they would have a release only for tablet devices. the UI has been merged. i do not see why it would be fragmented again.