• Thread starter Thread starter piku99
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 3,203

piku99

DX
ISP
Reliance Netconnect Broadband+
I am using Videocon D2H for the past couple of years. Today I purchased Videocon D2h HD box online. For upgrade, I'm supposed to get Rs. 1200 created on my account and as it is an online purchase, I'm supposed to get another Rs. 400 as online purchase cash back. Total Rs. 1600. Plus 1 month of free viewing of Platinum HD Pack. Now my installation is not yet done neither I was informed by sales team what time it is gonna be done. But I got an sms from Videocon D2H stating only Rs. 1000 is created to mi account. I called up customer service and sales team inquiring what is the installation time n date and why only Rs. 1000 is credited instead of Rs.1600. They are clueless about it and said will get back to me as soon as possible. Its been 4 hours now and I haven't received any call from them. Anyone upgraded from SD to HD, recently, faced similar kind of issue?? Can someone suggest what can I do or with whom should I contact regarding this issue? I'm from Kolkata. Thanks..

Better send them an email, and you should get a proper update via mail or a callback.

Might be a temporary thing. The cash back of 1200 has been very recently introduced and seems that there's some disconnect at the back end due to which only 1000 has been credited. A simple mail to them should solve ur trouble!

Hey... I think u shud give your Customer ID or contact details... they will help quickly i think!

Dear user, We regret the inconvenience faced by you, to serve you better, kindly help with your customer id and the transaction id which was issued against your online purchase.We would get back to you shortly on this. Assuring the best of services.

Dear user,

We regret the inconvenience faced by you, to serve you better, kindly help with your customer id and the transaction id which was issued against your online purchase.

We would get back to you shortly on this. Assuring the best of services.

Order Number is D2H20120606035837

Mate, u shud not disclose ur Customer ID so openly on a public forum. And please be aware that the user to whom u have given ur details, is not a D2h Customer care. The official D2h person is not responding here since long, and this seems to be someone's gimmick.

Hello frnds my d2h hd box is installed last evening. The technician stated the HD pack will get activated within 2 hours. After waiting for 4 hours, I called up customer service. They are very unprofessional. Could not respond to my queries and when I wanted to speak to a supervisor, they kept me on hold for around 10 minutes and disconnected the call. They did it twice. I sent a mail to their customer service and have not got any reply yet. When I am login in to d2h website, the HD hardware is showing active along with the platinum package. Also last time Rs. 1000 got credited to my account. Now its only showing 400. I am absolutely clueless about what needs to be done in this situation. It has been more than 12 hours and my pack is not activated. Neither I got any cashback credited. Please help me..

The technician who came to ur place would be having very little knowledge. U write to the Zonal officer.....that should help as well.

Hello frnds my d2h hd box is installed last evening. The technician stated the HD pack will get activated within 2 hours. After waiting for 4 hours, I called up customer service. They are very unprofessional. Could not respond to my queries and when I wanted to speak to a supervisor, they kept me on hold for around 10 minutes and disconnected the call. They did it twice. I sent a mail to their customer service and have not got any reply yet. When I am login in to d2h website, the HD hardware is showing active along with the platinum package. Also last time Rs. 1000 got credited to my account. Now its only showing 400. I am absolutely clueless about what needs to be done in this situation. It has been more than 12 hours and my pack is not activated. Neither I got any cashback credited.

Please help me..

which area do you live in?

I live in Kolkata. And can anyone please provide me with the number where I need to contact regarding the activation of my package and the cash back, I am eligible for? As it is not yet activated.

U can write a mail here: nodalofficer.westbengal@d2h.com

Or try calling: 033 - 64990295

And when u r sending an email, u shud mark a CC to the Customer care mail Id as well. Mention all ur troubles in that clearly.

I have already sent a mail to nodalofficer.westbengal@d2h.com and marked customer care in CC as well. Got a call from CC yesterday and the lady said it will be resolved by 04.00 PM 08-June-2012 but is still not resolved. I actually understood the problem. They activated my system as multiroom connection. That is what the lady informed me yesterday and said it will be fixed. But no luck still now. Neither I got my cash back, nor I am able to access the HD Channels. And on top of that my balance is getting deducted as multiroom connection. Is there any way to get a refund back from them, for the HD Box, if I terminate the connection????

U have to follow up in order to get the amount refunded. I will PM u a number, try calling that. I got that number when i had registered a serious issue with them, and it had gone to very higher levels. Chances are that during normal times of the day, u might not be able to reach that number, but during later parts of the night, may be say after 9 PM, u would be able to reach it. Explain them ur whole issue, if i understood right, u have the following issues:1) Ur activated package is not the Platinum HD pack, that u opted for2) U didnt get the promised cash back3) U r being charged for multi room connection, despite having a single and so u need refund of the excess deduction.Explain them all these issues clearly over phone, and tell them its a genuine complaint.......also tell them very politely, that u might be compelled to go to TRAI if this is not fixed.