How to disconnect a postpaid Reliance CDMA connection?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 11,529
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
I went to the local reliance world and they told me to go to another one in a congested location. Is there any other way to apply for a postpaid number disconnection? Something that can be done online or on phone?

Call 198 or better go for MNP, reliance will automatically follow you!

well the problem is that the phone has been lost and i want to get rid of the connection. i guess i would be visiting that unique special reliance world later this week. it's a shame that they cannot accept applications for disconnection at all official stores. i mean i am talking about dedicated reliance worlds and not regular retailers!

right. grand mall on the MG Road. place where i do not like to venture during office hours 🙂

The store is open till 8 30 or so in the evening, the area isn't congested at that time on weekends, iirc. Or you could visit the one on Sohna Road which sells airtel ll connections too 😛

lol. the phone was in my name but was used by a friend. i would get him to take me to complete the formalities.

hope you have go it right.
Latest is reliance not only employs Criminals as Bill collectors, Now they have Lawyers who would not listen to your view of
problem, cause its a failure of reliance customer care to process a request, close it un-resolved.Now they are mentally making me very very upset by threatening for LEGAL/ILLEGAL Actions and I feel like hurting myself
for using this HARASSING providers.
I am fed-up of reliance and want to drag them to court too, its their fault why should I be harassed every other day and from their customer care to legal department everyone says its my fault even when its 100% there's.
I feel my mental peace has been affected
Case is : requested changes not executed by customer care, repeated complains closed without a single answer, and now asked for RANSOM.

Update: just talked to my Lawyer Gang (I am the only non LLB, from a univ group of 40 friends)
They are asking me to ask them to send a notice, and with my nervousness they are willing to file a "mental harassment" case and a F.I.R. against
the lady who called saying she's a lawyer, something impostor type clause etc etc. and affecting my peace and causing disturbance to me in carrying out
my day to day job to feed the family.
Baap rey these lawyers are always ready to fight.
Anyway back to square on, I would still seek reply to a plan change request which is now a year old, if they can give a sound reason why they didn't
changed it even after multiple request and explain where is pro-rata adjustment and how they adjusted the deposited security deposit I am more than
willing to pay the amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.