Nokia Asha 305, Nokia Asha 306 and Nokia Asha 311

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 9,098
I am really astonished to see such a cool and intuitive UI in a S40 phone.Nokia have really done an amazing job.If Nokia manages to enable carrier billing and convince it's sea of developers to develop for it's Asha Touch UI platform, then it should become hit.Carrier billing is crucial incentive for developers to start delving at Nokia platform again.As, nobody would mind pay 25 Rupees or 40 rupees from their postpaid bill for a good app.Android lacks payment processor integration in Indian market.

^ He is referring to operator billing - buying from your phone, and paying for it along with your monthly phone bill

Damn it. I can't believe I actually feel like getting this phone.

311 looks gr8, I am seriously thinking of getting this phone as just wud fill my requirements.Priced at Rs 7000

I am thinking to buy this phone, walked into a univercell store today, but this phone is not yet available there.

I want to check it first and buy it, it fits to my usage!

BTW flipkart lists the price as 6430

Nokia Asha 311: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com

Its not available in Flipkart as well, they have mentioned Coming Soon. As the phone is launched recently it will take few weeks to come to the market I guess.

imgur is not owned by me so it's not my headache really. what i was trying to say was that you could have just posted the images directly.